5 Star Healthcare, Inc. has occupational therapists who will evaluate the patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living, determine the obstacle to their independence, and develop programs that will help them restore function. We address the clients decreased muscle strength and coordination, as well as their inability to bend or reach without losing balance.
We also provide the following services:
- Assessment of activities of daily living
- Addressing safety issues at home
- Pain assessment and management
- Evaluation of upper extremity strength and range of motion
- Energy conservation
- Joint protection
- Adaptive equipment assessment
- Instruction and retraining of patients to get back to their usual type of activity
We encourage you to schedule an appointment with us, so we can start assessing your therapeutic needs and recommend programs that will suit your health condition.