Do you or your loved ones find it difficult to perform daily tasks due to an injury? At 5 Star Healthcare, Inc., we help you ease your pain so you can function, move, and live better. Our licensed physical therapists provide evaluation and treatment for our patients with various neurological, muscular, or bone disorders that limit functional mobility.
We offer the following services:
- Post surgery care
- Exercise programs for strength, endurance, coordination, and balance
- Walking and transfer training
- Techniques to minimize pain
- Recommendations and education in the use of assistive devices
- Home modifications to improve safety
- Family or caregiver training to reinforce and enhance treatment benefits
5 Star Healthcare, Inc. has occupational therapists who will evaluate the patient’s ability to perform activities of daily living, determine the obstacle to their independence, and develop programs that will help them restore function. We address the clients decreased muscle strength and coordination, as well as their inability to bend or reach without losing balance.
We also provide the following services:
- Assessment of activities of daily living
- Addressing safety issues at home
- Pain assessment and management
- Evaluation of upper extremity strength and range of motion
- Energy conservation
- Joint protection
- Adaptive equipment assessment
- Instruction and retraining of patients to get back to their usual type of activity
Our speech-language therapists at 5 Star Healthcare, Inc. help in a wide range of speech disorders. We help those with difficulty in speaking, understanding, or producing language, address their swallowing problems, and work in improving their communication skills.
Our speech therapy services include but do not limit to the following:
- Individualized In-Home Therapy Sessions
- Hearing or Aural Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Involuntary Stuttering
- Assessment and Therapy for Cognitive Disorders
- And More
We encourage you to schedule an appointment with us, so we can start assessing your therapeutic needs and recommend programs that will suit your health condition.